Albuquerque Business First
By Mike English, Assistant Editor
PUBLISHED: Feb 5, 2016
Two leaders of Sandoval and Albuquerque economic development organizations are among the new board members of the Metro New Mexico Development Alliance.
Tiffany Avery of Sandoval Economic Alliance will serve as president and Annemarie Henton of Albuquerque Economic Development will step in as vice president for the Alliance board of directors in 2016.
Other new members include:
- Dewey V. Cave, Mid-Region Council of Governments, secretary/treasurer
- Carol Radosevich, Public Service Company of New Mexico
- Ralph Mims, Village of Los Lunas
- Myra Pancrazio, Estancia Valley Economic Development Association
- Steven Tomita, City of Belen
- Jim Covell, independent contractor for small communities
The Metro Alliance is an organization of public and private sector organizations whose purpose is to promote Central New Mexico to industry site selectors as well as entrepreneurs interested in moving to the region.
“The Alliance is dedicated to creating a positive business climate in the state,” Avery said. “This group is very interested in promoting new economic and employment opportunities, expanding existing industry, and attracting new firms to central New Mexico.”